- All lessons are taught in my studio in Tustin, CA (14761 Franklin Ave. Tustin, CA 92780).
- Voice and piano lessons in are taught in 30min. 45min. and 1hour increments.
- Alexander Technique lessons in are taught in 30min and 45min increments.
- 24 hour cancellation policy: The full rate will be charged for all lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled time.
- There are no refunds for missed or unused lessons.
- For voice lessons, students are expected to bring a battery-operated personal recording device to every lesson.
- Payments are due at time of service and may be made by cash, check, or Paypal.
- A 10% late fee is assessed for all late payments.
- Lesson and Lesson fees are non-transferrable.
- Students are expected to purchase required books and materials in a timely manner.
- Music students are required to bring all books and materials to each lesson. If a student is working on a particular piece, a student must make a copy for the instructor and bring it with them to the lesson.
- Marisa De Silva reserves the right to discontinue lessons with any student for any reason at her discretion.
- The series rate is a discounted prepayment for 4 or more lessons used within a 5 week period.
- Each series must be paid in full at the time of the first lesson in a series; otherwise, the per-lesson rates apply.
- Lessons must be taken at their scheduled time within the 5 week period of the series.
- Each series expires in 5 weeks of its purchase. All fees are forfeited for lessons not completed within the 5-week period of any given series.
- All studio policies, including the 24-hour cancellation policy apply to all students regardless of their payment plan (see Studio Policies above).
- Packages of more than one series expire consecutively. For example: a package of three series will expire in 15 weeks of its purchase.